Delaware's Corporate Advantages
- Delaware is considered the most attractive state in the nation for organizing.
- Delaware courts have a reputation of reaching reasonable and fair conclusions when construing the corporation laws.
- Only one incorporator is required. A corporation may be the incorporator.
- There is no minimum capital requirement.
- The franchise tax compares favorably with that of other states.
- For companies doing business outside of Delaware, there is no corporation income tax.
- Delaware has no sales tax, personal property tax or intangible property tax on corporations.
- No taxation upon shares of stock held by non-residents and no inheritance tax upon non-resident holders.
- A corporation may keep all of its books and records outside of Delaware.
- You may have a principal place of business/address outside of the State of Delaware as well. (Depending on the nature of your business activities, qualification to do business in your state as a "foreign" corporation may be required. Please check with your local authorities).
Limited Liability Company advantages. - click for more information
Registered Agent Role - click for more information
Need IRS forms? Click here.